Software Implementation Officer
The primary responsibility of the Software Implementation Officer is to lead a successful onboarding experience to Sprout's clients. The officer coordinates and project tasks and timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients and internal management team.
- Ensures delivery of Sprout products according to project timelines
- Configures the application based on implementation plan (no development skills required)
- Is responsible for providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Is responsible for utilizing documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the stakeholders
- Helps in creating new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements
- Conducts in-depth software training with clients
- At least 1 year experience in onboarding enterprise software
- Has a track record of being a high achiever
- Desire to strongly lead clients
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, professional services)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Strong focus on team environment