Telesales Agents in the Philippines
KMC Solutions will assist you in recruiting telesales agents for your offshore operations in the Philippines. We provide staff leasing services for your company in Metro-Manila, with focus on Makati, Ortigas and Fort Bonifacio, at very affordable rates.
Our telesales agent promote your products and services to the general public, domestically and abroad. Our American-led management team will also monitor employee presence, discipline and behavior inside the workplace in the Philippines.
KMC Solutions in the Philippines will hire, train and provide both inbound and outbound telesales agents for day and night shift, located in our call center / BPO facilities in Metro-Manila, Philippines; Makati or Fort Bonifacio.
Duties of a Telesales Agent
Some workplace duties of a telesales include:
- Identifying sales opportunities; presenting benefits and key features of products & services
- Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity
- Searching constantly for new revenue generating chances to meet the company targets
- Accomplishing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue
- Reporting back any customer disputes or problems or other major matters
- Migrating or/and updating Customer Relationship Management database of an organization with new information
- Follow up activities after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to work attentively and independently without any supervision
- Ambitious to meet high sales targets
- Ability to carry on a two way conversation in order to increase conversion rate